FEWER FILE BREAKAGES
SUCCESSFUL ENDO THROUGH PROGRESSIVE CANAL NEGOTIATION
TF Adaptive helps clinicians avoid the risk of file fracture:
• Adaptive motion results in resistance to cyclic fatigue.
• Adaptive motion lessens the twisting stress on the file as well.
• TF Files’ crystalline structure provide a greater range of elasticity.
• More resistance to fracture.
• Superior strength provides high durability.
Cyclic fatigue resistance of newly manufactured rotary nickel titanium instruments used in different rotational directions. Gianluca Gambarini, Richard Gergi, Nicola Maria Grande, Nada Osta, Gianluca Plotino, Luca Testarelli.